6 May 2012

Gael


When I'm 64, what will the world be like ? It may have changed a lot. Maybe France will no longer exist and Europe will be a unique country able to face crises and challenge the USA. I hope that there is peace between nations and that a third world war has been avoided. But certainly the political model won't be the same because, as we can see today, capitalism is getting out of hand.

In my sixties, I won't be that old. Maybe I'll have less hair on my head, but life must go on! I'm sure that in 2060, people will have to work until they are 70. So I'll probably still be working, be a father, and have had lots of experiences to share with younger people. Of course, this is a very optimistic way of seeing the future, but pessimism won't get us anywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment